CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL VIEW
Tour the Revived Downtown Synagogue!
Detroit, MI 48226-1709
The only remaining synagogue inside the City
of Detroit, the Downtown Synagogue has been at this location
since 1937 having evolved from the Isaac Agree Society
established in 1921 by the Agree, Canvasser, Kaplan, Rosin
and Zatkin families.
|A Donation to the
Lost Synagogues of Detroit Project
has been made by
Paul & Francine Hack
in honor of
The Special Birthday of